Gain valuable skills and specialise in enterprise networking solutions
CCNP ENARSI Certification
The ENARSI certification training course is one of the CCNP Enterprise concentration module. The ENARSI exam tests an IT professional’s knowledge for implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services and infrastructure automation.
The latest Cisco Certified Network Professional Enterprise is the next step up from the CCNA certification. The CCNP course is an internationally recognised certification that is suitable for experienced networking professionals looking to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
The CCNP Enterprise is one of the most respected certification in the tech industry, which is demanded for Network Engineer, Network Specialists and Network consultant job roles. The new CCNP also includes automation and programmability that helps to scale your networking infrastructure.
To earn the CCNP Enterprise, students need to pass two exams, one that covers core enterprise network technologies and one concentration exam of your choice. This flexibility allows to customise your certification to your technical area of focus.
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 gives you the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
This course helps prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI), which leads to the new CCNP Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certifications.
- Individuals seeking CCNP Enterprise
- Individual seeking CCIE certification
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- 2nd/3rd-level network support staff
- System Engineers
- CCNA or similar knowledge
- Basic understanding of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity
This course can help you gain the skills and knowledge necessary to perform tasks on personal computers hardware and operating systems such as:
- Configure classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Optimise classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Troubleshoot classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Configure OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimise OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 behaviour
- Troubleshoot OSPFv2 for IPv4 and OSPFv3 for IPv4 and IPv6
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Troubleshoot redistribution
- Implement path control using PBR and IP SLA
- Configure MP-BGP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimise MP-BGP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Troubleshoot MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Describe the features of MPLS
- Describe the major architectural components of an MPLS VPN
- Identify the routing and packet forwarding functionalities for MPLS VPNs
- Explain how packets are forwarded in an MPLS VPN environment
- Implement Cisco IOS DMVPNs
- Implement DHCP
- Describe the tools available to secure the IPV6 first hop
- Troubleshoot Cisco router security features
- Troubleshoot infrastructure security and services
Our CCNP ENARSI Course Includes
- Free Lecture and Lab books
- Free access for the recorded lectures
- Free retake within 12 months
- Student mentor
- Career support
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) – Exam 350-410
Book Yours Now Cisco course SCHEDULE
CCNA 200-30112 Weeks, Once Per Week
12 Weeks, Once Per Week
GlobalNet Live Online
CCNP ENCOR8 Weeks, Once Per Week
8 Weeks, Once Per Week
GlobalNet Live Online
CCNP Enterprise (ENCOR)
The ENCOR course gives the knowledge to install, configure, troubleshoot and manage an enterprise wired and wireless networks.
The CCNA course covers broad range of fundamental knowledge essential for all IT careers and different learning paths.
Architecting on AWS
This course teaches you how to design cloud architectures from small to large-scale including computer, storage, database, network and security.