CCNA is an essential certification for IT professionals.
The CCNA course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for different IT careers. The CCNA course contains lectures to simplify the concept and hands-on labs to learn who to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Passing the CCNA exam allows you to advance your career by moving onto more specialised certifications, for higher salaries and it opens more opportunities.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is one of GlobalNet’s popular certification in computer networking. The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. By achieving such a reputable Cisco CCNA certificate with GlobalNet, it could prove your skills and expertise on Cisco Systems to prospective employers.
The course provides students with valuable knowledge and skills that directly transfer from the classroom to the workplace. Our Cisco lab consists of full set of very latest equipment suitable for training the candidates for the Cisco CCNA and CCNP exams. Please pay a visit to our centres to see the facilities and to discuss about your requirements.
- Entry level network engineers
- Network support staff
- Service Desk Analysts
- Candidates preparing for the CCNA certification
- Network+ certification or similar knowledge
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics
- Understand the model of host-to-host communication
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) software
- Describe LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches
- Install a switch and perform the initial configuration
- Describe the TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Describe the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- Explore functions of routing
- Implement basic configuration on a Cisco router
- Explain host-to-host communications across switches and routers
- Identify and resolve common switched network issues and common problems associated with IPv4 addressing
- Describe IPv6 main features and addresses, and configure and verify basic IPv6 connectivity
- Describe the operation, benefits, and limitations of static routing
- Describe, implement, and verify Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and trunks
- Describe the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols and describe components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Describe the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols
- Describe basic WAN and VPN concepts
- Describe the operation of Access Control Lists (ACLs) and their applications in the network
- Configure Internet access using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) clients and explain and configure Network Address Translation (NAT) on Cisco routers
- Describe basic Quality of Service (QoS) concepts
- Describe the concepts of wireless networks, which types of wireless networks can be built, and how to use Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs)
- Describe network and device architectures and introduce virtualization
- Introduce the concept of network programmability and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and describe smart network management solutions such as Cisco DNA Centre™, Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
- Configure basic IOS system monitoring tools
- Describe the management of Cisco devices
- Describe the current security threat landscape
- Describe threat defense technologies
- Implement a basic security configuration of the device management plane
- Implement basic steps to harden network devices
Our CCNA Course Includes
- Free Lecture and Lab books
- Free access for the recorded lectures
- Free retake within 12 months
- Student mentor
- Career support
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- 200-301 CCNA – Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions
- ENCOR – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technology.
- ENARSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing Services.
Book Yours Now ccna COURSES SCHEDULE
CCNA 200-301Finsbury Park Centre and Live Online
10 Weeks, Once Per Week
In-Class @Finsbury Park Centre
GlobalNet Live Online