AWS Architect Associate
Achieve the most valuable qualification in the Cloud computing
AWS Architect Associate
The AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification is the most sought after qualification in Cloud Computing that provides you with the knowledge to embark on a career in fast-growing Cloud Computing as an architect. Also, this certificate acts as a springboard onto other specialist AWS certifications, such as Big Data, Machine Learning or Security.
The architecting on AWS covers the basics of building IT infrastructure on Amazon Web Server technology and prepares you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification.
Students on the course will learn how to optimise the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. Furthermore, students explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS, and build a variety of infrastructures in guided, hands-on activities.
- Individuals seeking for AWS Associate certifications
- Solutions architects
- Solution design engineers
- AWS Cloud Practitioner or similar knowledge
- Good knowledge in networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Basic knowledge of Windows Servers
- Basic knowledge of Linux Servers
Designing highly available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, scalable systems
- Identify and recognise cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs
- How to design cloud services
- Planning, designing and Monitoring
- Developing to Client Specifications including pricing/cost
- Architectural trade-off decisions (high availability vs. cost
- Architectural trade-off decisions (Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) vs. installing your own database on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2))
- Integrating with existing development environments and building scalable architecture
- Elasticity and scalability
- Identify the appropriate techniques and methods using Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) to code and implement a cloud solution
- Configure an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Operate and extend service management in the private cloud
- Configure compliance in the private and public cloud
- Launching instances in a variety of geographical regions
- Recognise and implement secure procedures for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance
- Cloud Security Best Practices
- How to build and use a threat model
- How to build and use a data flow diagram for risk management
Security Architecture with AWS
- Shared Security Responsibility Model
- AWS Platform Compliance
- AWS security attributes (customer workloads down to physical layer)
- Security Services
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- CIA and AAA models, ingress vs. egress filtering, and which AWS services and features fit
- Amazon EC2 and S3 security feature sets
- Incorporating common conventional security products (Firewall, IDS:HIDS/NIDS, SIEM, VPN)
- DDOS mitigation
- Encryption solutions
- Complex access controls (building sophisticated security groups, ACLs, etc.)
- Amazon CloudWatch for the security architect
Our AWS Architect Associate Includes
- Free Lecture and Lab books
- Free access for the recorded lectures
- Free retake within 12 months
- Student mentor
- Career support
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam SAA-C02: AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Exam
Coming soon. Please contact us for further details.
Book Yours Now AWS Architect Associate SCHEDULE
AWS Solution ArchitectFinsbury Park Centre
10 Weeks, Once Per Week
In-Class @Finsbury Park Centre
GlobalNet Live Online
Microsoft Server 2019
This course teaches IT professionals the essential knowledge required to deploy and support Windows Server 2019.
Azure Administrator AZ-104
This course gives you the knowledge to manage Azure subscriptions, secure identities, virtual networking and storage solutions.
The CCNA course covers broad range of fundamental knowledge essential for all IT careers and different learning paths.