I declare that the information given by me in this application is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. If I am admitted to the College I undertake to observe the College’s Regulations and to ensure payment of fees and other financial liabilities to the College. I agree that GlobalNet may process personal data contained in this form, or other data which the College may obtain from me or other people whilst I am an applicant and student, for any purposes connected with my application or for any other legitimate reason.
I have read all the Terms and Conditions of the GlobalNet and agree to be bound by them.
- The student has to pay a minimum Deposit of £50 along with the application, which would be adjusted against the student’s course fee on enrolment. Any additional amount the student is willing to pay on application is accepted as fees in advance.
- All fees must be settled in full prior to the commencement of the course or upon the enrolment if later.
- You can pay your fees either by a direct bank transfer, bank draft, cash or cheque on the college name only. You can also pay a direct debit if you have a bank account in United Kingdom.
- Do not pay any fees to anyone else but the college. Do not deposit fee with third parties or send money to us by post.
- An offer of a course place is for a specific intake. Fees paid will not be carried forward if you transfer to the next intake.
- In the event of cancellation, for whatever reason, the following will apply:
- Cancellations must be made in writing and will only be considered to have been made on the date on which they are received by the Admissions Office.
- For cancellations which are received more than two week before the course commencement date an administrative charge of £30 will be deducted from the deposit and any balance held will be refunded.
- For cancellations received less than one week before the commencement date the deposit will not be refunded but the balance of any fees will be refunded.
- Where cancellations are received after the course commencement date, for whatever reason, no refund will be given. In addition. Any balance of outstanding fees on the student’s account must be paid in full.
- Fee is not refundable if, after the commencement of the course, the student stops attending or leaves the course before its completion or is suspended by the college owing to non-attendance, misconduct etc.
- The College reserves the right to cancel a course with two week’s notice prior to the commencement date for the course whereupon any fee paid will be refunded in full.
- Any fee refunded to an excluded student is wholly at the discretion of the College Board.
- A minimum of 2 weeks is needed for the processing of refunds. No interest is paid on any refund payments
- The College requires students to attend all lectures and classes, to submit written work promptly, attend all tests and examinations and to work diligently throughout the course.
- Enrolment for a course, together with payment of the required deposit, creates a binding agreement to follow the course and to pay the full fee. All fees must be settled prior to the commencement of the course.
- The Board of Directors at the College reserves the right to require a student to leave a course at any stage if the student does not fulfil the above requirements. This will also apply if a student’s continual presence would be detrimental to the well-being of staff, other students or the College generally or if a student does not meet his or her financial obligations. Any fee refunded to an excluded student is wholly at the discretion of the Board.
- The contractual relationship between a student and the College shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in England.